3.26.2007

Making Money online with the help of Netbusinessblog

Make money online blog has been ranking well for its main keyword agloco in google. How did I do it? Well, I read a lot of seo blogs and joined webmaster forums. One of my favorite blog is Netbusinessblog. It's actually quite new. It went live just in time I was learning the basics of seo, backlinks, anchor text, page rank, link building etc. In other words, Perfect Timing. As a newbie back then, I find the blogpost easy to understand and instructions easy follow. Nothing too complicated. I tried to make my very own network of adsense mini sites with the knowledge I've learned from this blog. Now, I'm writing this review for a backlink. As a webmaster, Im constantly looking for backlinks. Good, quality backlinks indicate that this blog is getting popular. It is also important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give it more credit, making it an authority site and it will appear on top of serp or search engine result page.

Recommended Post:
Building a Niche Minisite (Part 1)
Case Study

1 comment:

tinjofs said...

thank you for the post..continue sharing it with us..keep it up!! It can help a Lot...