Simmons Report: Agloco, a detailed analysis on the amount of personal value an AGLOCO user could get, with a special focus on a user who is actively referring new users to AGLOCO.
The valuation conclusions are based on AGLOCO reaching two million users in a two year time span:
A user who has no referrals should receive ownership in AGLOCO worth on average about $150. (plus monthly cash distributions)
The average value of an AGLOCO user’s referral network should be $30 each in ownership shares plus the referrer’s share of monthly cash distribution.
The average AGLOCO direct referral should be worth in excess of $3,000 each (see example below for details)
The analysis also shows a range of monthly cash distributions of between $5 and $15 a month per user.
The AGLOCO business model looks theoretically sound – (assuming they get to a decent size quickly - at least 500,000 users within nine months to a year)
* A user recruits ten people (10 direct referrals) –
* If on average, each direct referral recruits 3 new users (some will recruit many and some none, but the average is 3 for each level of your network) -- Value of 10 referrals $300
* The user would have 30 indirect users one person removed. – Value of 30 referrals $900
* The user would have 90 indirect users two people removed -- Value of 90 referrals $2,700
* The user would have 270 indirect users three people removed -- Value of 270 referrals $8,100
* The user would have 810 indirect users four people removed -- Value of 810 referrals $24,300
* Total referrals the user would have in the network would be 1,210.