1.25.2007

Agloco FAQ

Heres an agloco faq from barbarafeldman. A must read..


Ive got quite a few questions about my promotion of Agloco last week. Apparently I did a terrible job of explaining it, so Here's some FAQs.

Q: Isn't this a scam?
A: No. It is founded by people with a history of successful startups, and it was recommended by by three highly reputable person: John Chow, David Lawrence and Ray Everett-Church. It doesn't cost anything to join, so you have nothing to lose.

Q: Can teenagers join?
A: Yes. You must be at least thirteen years old to join.

Q: Isn't this a Ponzi scheme?
A: No. It doesn't cost anything to join, so it is not a Ponzi scheme. Ponzi schemes are illegal, and the basics of an illegal Ponzi scheme are when the money you pay to join is then paid out to those who sponsored you. The problem comes when no one else is joining, the last people who joined lose their money. Agloco is NOT a Ponzi scheme.

Q: Is it spyware?
A: No, Agloco is not spyware. There is a tool bar to install, but Agloco is totally committed to privacy. They do not sell, rent or give away your personally identifiable personal information to any marketer or advertiser. For more details, see their published Privacy Policy.

Q: Is it a virus?
No. When you download the toolbar from the Agloco site, it will be virus-free.

Q: Do I have to click on ads to make money?
A: No... all you need to do is to actively surf the Internet with the toolbar installed for up to five hours PER MONTH, and get others to join Agloco to do the same.

Q: Is it a virus?
A: No. If you download the toolbar from the Agloco site, it will be virus-free.

Q: Will I make a lot of money?
A: I do not know how much money any of us will make. Agloco is very new, and the toolbar has not even been released yet. All I know is that I did make money with the last company started by some of these folks, and that's enough to get me to jump on board with their new company.

Q: What's all this about stock and ownership?
Actually, I am not sure. Perhaps the stock will be valuable, perhaps it won't. Then again, it doesn't cost anything to join, and I'm willing to give it a try. How about you?

Q: After I join, where do I find MY membership link to pass onto my friends?

A: After you login, you will find your link under the green "Referral Center" button. It says:

Your personal automatic referral link is:
www.agloco.com/r/XXXXXX

Q: How do I join?
A: You can join by clicking on my membership link:
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB2380

If it asks for a referal ID, please use my member ID BBBB2380 .

3 comments:

Matt's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt's Blog said...

I just downloaded the toolbar today... it seems pretty harmless. Is it only text based ads? Seems pretty cool... I'll let you know how much money I make. Pixel Spot Light

Anonymous said...

I just try it. It looks adsense is better than this.